Thursday, April 10, 2014

09/04/2014

Supposed to go clarke quay today but end up didn't because due to rain ~ I'm so sad ~ ~ ~ We changed to dhoby ghaut instead because Dear says there's nothing to walk at Orchard. HAHAHA I AGREE. One reason we were going to dhoby ghaut was because there is JUST ACIA. Before that we already wanted to eat Cold Stone but JUST ACIA better uh, can settle dinner too. PLUS FREE FLOW DRINKS AND ICE CREAM, THAT'S GOOD FOR ME!! HAHAHA !! Went to Yamaha because this burden Dear wanted to find a good guitar hahaha kidding. Stayed there for about half an hour testing guitar and piano. AND ME WAS COMPLAINING HUNGRY HAHAA !! Everytime you all read my post always confirm can see I'm saying I'm hungry :X Ya, so we went to Just Acia ordered dory fish ginger. It came and we tasted and find that the taste of the sauce was not salty enough so we asked the waitress is it possible to give us more sauce but salty enough. Because you know the sauce was really too light and plain. But they came to our table and told us they will exchange for us. I kept on laughing and feeling guilty at the same time. The reason I'm laughing was because I already ate half bowl or rice and vege but I'm still very hungry. And they exchanged for another one means ...... a full set .... which means ... I CAN EAT MORE MUAHHAHAHAHA !! After our dinner, we sat and rest there for awhile playing guitar freaks. Haha quite fun !! :P Then we went to don't kow where but outside of MRT station sat awhile chatting away then home sweet home. Dear sent to Amk bus stop and wait for the bus tgt. Hehe. Love you.





It's Jeans day ~


Look carefully ....











































































HAHAHAH I'M SORRY DEAR, I CAN'T HELP IT HAHAHAHA 











DHOBY GHAUT ALSO HAVE LA, NO NEED GO PASIR RIS ~ 







Who cuter ? HAHHAA




Goodbye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment