Dear's dad went overseas so he had a chance to drive the car. Planning to go town area to look for bikini and he asked his friends about the car park fee. Surprisingly there's car park at Ion per entry is $3 plus. It was the first time he drove to town but the route there really a bit confusing uh. Haha. Went to far east looked around but the bikini not very nice and it's not what I wanted so we went to eat wanton mee. After that I was complaining hungry, then I bought Shi Lin. Called Clari if she wants to meet us and she said ok. So we walked awhile then head to her house area. Slacked, chit chatted and guitar then home. Clari lent Dear her guitar because he just love the guitar too much. But just one day la, the next day will return to her.
It doesn't look appealing but it's nice.
This was soooooooo delicious!
06/07/2014
Went to Dear's house then head to dinner with his family. Wanted to eat BKT but his mum said they just ate BKT not long ago so his dad suggested to go Balestier. I remembered his dad dabao shrimp paste chicken home for us to eat and it's freaking niceeeeeeeeeeee I swear. We ordered 6 dishes! But a bit disappointed to the vege called " Kai Lan". It don't have any taste. But the shrimp paste chicken wooooooooooooo super nice. After that went to eat beancurd. All of us was super full, then head home. Rested at his house awhile then head to meet Clari to pass her guitar. Wj was there too because he went to find her after his work. Same old thing, slacked + guitar and chit chatted then dear sent me home. After that they went prawning. OH, MUM COOKED FRIED RICE AND LEFT SOME FOR ME!! GOOD TIMING BECAUSE I WAS HUNGRY :P
Goodbye (:















No comments:
Post a Comment