YES !! Finally we had a chance to go two degree ice art with the OINK clique. Was so excited yesterday because I've been wanting to go for quite some time. I know there's nothing much but we can at least try out for the first time. Am I right? Oh, dear and my pay came in yesterday so dear decided to go and asked the clique. They were super damn steady and agree immediately hehe. So we supposed to meet 3pm at Bishan
but dear late because he couldn't find his Jeans. Met to eat lunch and head to MBS! Now they have this promotion, students for $20 omg can you imagine that ?! It's for $20!! Because when this ice art opened, the price was like $30 plus to $40 !! Before we went in, we had to wear the jacket and next took photos as usual. The degree is -15 so it was very very cold till you can't even feel your lips and hands. Honestly the place quite small and nothing much but as I said, we can go and take a look. You will definitely go for once but not twice. We went to ice bar too. All of us had to ordered one cup of drinks in order to go in. The place was smaller than the ice art. We played 5 10 game, the loser had to shout OINK very loud. HAHAHA!! It was damn fun because nobody will care about you and there were only 2 groups of teenagers. Next was, the loser had to either remove your jacket or gloves for one round. This was freaking shyt because while we playing we can't even feel our hands and yet we have to remove our gloves( if you choose it ). For me, I chose to remove my gloves cause I thought it was better than removing jacket but ... no!! My hands freeze and hard to move when i'm wearing it back. HAHA. The last round, loser had to remove the jacket and wait for everybody to finish their drinks then wear it back. SO I'M THE LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !! ): But it was okay la, get to enjoy and have fun yo. Next, threw the ice mug to the wall. Oops, I totally can't feel my hands while throwing so I didn't use much strength. The funniest part was, we couldn't find the exit and we were freezing!! The guys bang the door. OOPS. Like some movie uh, "somebody help me, save me !! *boom boom boom* " Went out to have some hot air before going to the slides. Hehe. The slides was normal but a little scary as we were back facing while sliding down. After that we played with the snow/ice? to make ice ball and hit people( as in ourselves). Then went out deciding where to eat and we decided to go Holland Village. So we went to coffee shop because I don't wanna eat Xiao Long Bao. Chit chatted awhile and I saw Sasa suddenly so I went in to shop. YOU KNOW WHAT?! THERE'S 36% OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !! WOOOO !! LIKE AN AUNTY HAHAHA !! Went in to buy hair spray for heat protection, eyes mask and foot cream. Greg bought body wash and shampoo. He's very into with the body wash smell. And went home in separate ways, Greg, clari and I took bus home and Dear, Wj and Nithiya took train home. Ya so I had fun whenever I'm with them including JANESSA ( my moc moc )!! She didn't join us because she was no interest and went to JB instead.
Goodbye (:






































No comments:
Post a Comment