Monday, March 24, 2014

My 21st Birthday Celebration !! 

Yay! So I came back blogging because I'm gonna share with you guys my 21st. Hahaha. I know you guys miss me right !! :P Obviously I'm very lazy to blog but I will try to, TRY to blog ok? HAHAHA. I know my birthday is over long ago but 2nd March I'm still having my burden exams so I had to postpone my chalet. But still 21 because haven't April yet.  

I booked Fri-Sun for my chalet because only left with this slot :/ Actually Clari and I can combine our chalet together but aiya too late so nevermind. Ok so Fri clari, dear and wj came to my house first because we got a lot of things to carry. We waited wj for 1 hour plus? LATE KING but nevermind I forgive him because my house is really far from his. After that we went to NTUC bought drinks and off to Pasir ris !! I went to check in with Mum first but we waited for 10 mins -.- there was only guy in front of me, idk what he was doing. My room is A1125, go buy 4D okay (: HAHAHA. Lucky it was near the entrance because we got a lot things to carry and by the time we checked in, it started to rain. But that was only for awhile because the god LOVES me. HAHAHAHHA!! So after we put our things and arranged it, we sat and waited for Greg. He told me he will go there himself. We went to dinner and Mum saw her pri school friends, looked like it was a small gathering HAHA!! Then we went back to chalet rested for awhile then Mum and Dad went back. So we went to played bowling !! Waited for 10 people and then it's our turn. At first I won then in the end became Greg and I'm the second. I had a lot of fun with them !! Love them so much <3 Went back to chalet and decorated my room but balloons on Sat. After that we watched movie because Greg bought DVD. Watched until quite late around 6plus? We decided to sleep but wj asked me want to have mac breakfast and I said yes of course. HAHAHA. Clari, Wj and Greg went to buy. They came back at 7 plus or 8 and we had our breakfast. HEHE. After that slept until 2, woke up blew balloons and thought of how to arrange the bed to have a better place to take photo. Wj, greg and dear went to swimming at 4 plus!! I knew they will come back late and it was true. My parents came and we need to go down and help them carry things but we dragged because they were bathing and Mum kept on rushing making me feel kan chiong too. But I'm glad all things went well. HEHEHE. So all of my cousin and friends came. When Janessa and Jun wei came, I'm so happy because the both of them damn on! Wore accordingly to my theme. SO CUTE CANNNNNNNNNNNNNN !! During cut cake the time it was so awkard and shy because all of them were singing happy bday song for me and idk where to look at. HAHAHA. After that we packed up all the things and we went for bowling again !! Hehe. Had so much fun and tired at the same time. Played until 3 and went back to chalet, had cup porridge and off to sleep. ( of course we bathed before sleep ) WE WOKE AT 10.10am AND WE SUPPOSED TO CHECK OUT BEFORE 10.30am!! Woke up because my dad called me and we immediately  packed our things and checked out. All of us were so sleepy like zombies. My dad sent wj to pasir ris inter and clari, greg and dear to clari house area. Reached home and I KO. 









































































































































































































































WAH FINALLY FINISHED UPLOADING ALL THE PHOTOS !! Lazy to arrange them HAHAHA I WANT TO THANKS ALL OF U WHO CAME TO MY CHALET AND ALL THE PRESENTS AND ANG BAO !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !! SORRY THAT I NEGLECTED SOME OF YOU BUT I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD FUN BECAUSE I DO !! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH !! HAPPY 21ST TO MYSELF ONCE AGAIN !!!!! BYEBYE !! :D 






Goodbye (:









No comments:

Post a Comment