Hi peeps !! Just wanna update my blog because i'm quite free now. HAHAHA. Supposed to go nex with Clari only but Greg called me said he wanna meet me first at nex because Clari still sleeping. AND I'M LATE AS USUAL HAHAHAHA :P In the end Clari reached first and we went to eat sogurt. *slurp* Oh, before that Clari and Greg went to eat Texas Chicken. Next, we went to eat prata at ave 8 while Clari went home for dinner then find us after that. Slacked awhile then went to Wj there but before that we decided very long whether going his area or not because Clari was tired. We went in the end because Greg kept asking Clari whether we going to Wj area or not. IRRITATING HAHAHAA GREG I'M KIDDING, DON'T SAD !! Reached Wj area and we deciding where to go again. So we went prawning at Jurong Hill ~ 3 hours for $66. Quite expensive right ! But I'm not prawning though because I don't really like. The funniest part is we sat at the small lobster area waiting for the lobster to hook up for half an hour but there's nothing. Of course we changed to another area which is prawning for prawns. At first we only prawned for 1 and we said $66 for one prawn. HAHAHA. But in the end got 8 prawns so it was still okay. After that home sweet home ~
Oh anyway, the helium that my friends gave still surviving hehehehe.
26/03/2014
Went to play basketball with Greg, Clari, Wj, Dear, Janessa and Jun wei. After that Prata, yes prata again. Hahaha. Chit chatting with them was awesome as usual hehe. Then home lor~ Oops, super short post but that's all I can say. HAHAHA. Don't worry, there are pictures.
27/03/2014
Movie time yo !! Watched Captain America at nex. The movie soooooo long, about 2 hours plus? Not really very nice I can say but worth watching (: After movie went to amk to meet Janessa for dinner. Usual western for all of us :D HEHEHE. Wj and Dear went off first because Wj scared there's no train for him. Greg, Clari, Janessa and I slacked awhile chit chatting then rushed for last bus annnnnnnnnnd HOME. Oh, I bought vanilla ice cream too. Hehe.
Goodbye (:























No comments:
Post a Comment