Sunday, January 5, 2014

04/01/2014



Woke up apps Clari if there is any plan and she said wait for wj to wake. Meanwhile, we were deciding where to go. Both of us suggested places like town, bishan, amk, woodlands and bugis. The time was 5 plus if I remembered correctly. Town- like a rush because by then we prepare then rush there already 7plus. There's nothing to shop at bishan. Amk & Bugis - inconvenient for wj as he stayed at Jurong.Woodlands- convenient for the three of us but there's nothing too. So we decided to go Jurong Point, far for Clari and I but I don't mind. After I've finished preparing, asked Clari where to meet and she said she gonna cab over. I was like "uh, need to be so rush?" She said she will sponsor the cab fare. WOAH RIGHT?! Wait, continue reading. Told her to message me before the cab turn in to my house because my lift here damn slow. She messaged and I went down but no cab here yet. Messaged her but she didn't reply, then I suspect maybe she's driving but can't be leh because her dad seldom lend her at this timing. So I just continue waiting. Then two cars came in, the second car like familiar but I don't dare to go because I scared it's not Clari. In the end is HER. Thought she so good will sponsor right ?! PLEASE. HAHAHA. Kidding. Drove to Wj house downstairs and I asked him to come out in 5mins. We waited in the car and camwhored. After 15mins, Clari messaged him. End up he went to Jurong Point first because he didn't know Clari driving. OOPS. Then we went to JP shop shop ~ supposed to shop and buy clothes for new year but I didn't see any. Clari bought her wallet. NO LOOTS FOR ME ): While walking, we saw one drinks store in JP which attracted both of our eyes. Clari bought Oreo Ice cream Milk for $6. O.M.G  But it tasted good. Then we were deciding where to eat, decided to go pioneer station there dabao and go wj's house eat. But halfway there, wj suddenly said "eh steamboat leh!!" SO IMPROMPTU BUT I LIKE. Was damn hungry at that time so I'm okay with anything. Went to pioneer mall and grabbed our ingredients then home. Prepared food, mopped floor(wj mopped) and set up till 10.45 then START OUR DINNER. LATE BUT WORTH IT HAHAHA!! After dinner, all of us got feel to sing and decided to make a small cover. Hehehe. Her mother complained we were damn noisy but we still continue. Oops sorry. So Clari and I left at 1am.



因为爱情 ( Some mobile not supported so use lappy and listen to it! )































Both of them full but I'm still eating :P



Saw this cute fatty cat at carpark!! 

Goodbye (:

1 comment: