Supposed to go bugis shopping but end up cancelled due to my sudden craving for BAK KUT TEHHHHHHHHH since the time when I'm sick for 1 month. So boyf and I met at woodlands inter, I'm the one who reached first. Just nice I saw Zul, my PAST TENSE. HAHAHA. Long time didn't see him already, cause everyone is busy with their own things and got no time to meet up. We talked for like 1min? Hahaha because he was rushing home for dinner. I told him we will be eating at marsiling and see if later can meet or not. Not long, boyf came and we bus over. Halfway, his parents called him and said they going to marsiling to eat bkt too. Haha. After that we reached and waited for them then went to enjoy our BAK KUT TEHHHHHHHHHHHH :D Home to boyf's place for half an hour then went to meet Zul. And guess what ?!?!?! I'm hungry !!! HAHAHA. Boyf suggested to go Jalan Kayu and I immediately said YES. Reached and there were many many many many people. OHGOD. Saw three guys finished their food so I quickly stand infront of them and wait. But after we finished our food they still there. TSK. Ordered two eggs prata + milo ice. Too goooood and I'm finally full HEHE. After that went to my area there and chit chat. Just some ketchup session, nothing much actually. But still happy to see Zul after so x10 long. OH! I forgot to say the bkt at marsiling is damn freaking good I swear !! People please go and try it. The price is reasonable, trust me.
Here:
Hong Ji Claypot Pork Rib Soup
Blk 19, Marsiling Lane #01-329
Singapore 730019
8am to 9pm daily.
Saw this cute cat at boyf's house area.
Goodbye (:









No comments:
Post a Comment