Helllooooooooo 大家好!! Woke up pretty late today because I slept at 3plus? Crazy righhhhtttttt but it's my habit whenever I'm not having school. Mass message my friends whether they are coming to my 21st. After that apps Clari to ask her out for sogurt AGAIN. She said she don't have money so I treat her. ONCE IN A LIFETIME HAHAHAHHA OOPS :X AND SHE STOLE MY CHOPS ON THE CARD WALAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWO CHOP LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! CAN GET DISCOUNT YOU KNOW ?! *xiao pissed* After sogurt went to walk walk because I don't wanna go home so early. Saw a shoes which is pretty nice annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I asked bestie for opinion. She said nice too so I went to try size 38 but it's too small because the front of the shoes is like V shape so the cutting will be smaller. I asked for size 39 no stocks, size 40 as well. Then I tried size 41 *woooooooo* just nice. Hehehehe so I bought it. Accompanied bestie to search for HAHA sticker but couldn't find so we went home.
Oh! I went to try this geek specs HAHAHA
Goodbye (:




No comments:
Post a Comment